Saturday, June 9, 2012

Arm & Hammer Sensitive Toothpaste + Orajel

Smiley360 Sample Mission



There was one more trail size,but my Brother was at my house when I opened my mail & he immediately wanted to try one!!

Recently I received my free samples of Arm & Hammer Sensitive w/ Orajel from Smiley360 to review.
This toothpaste took care of it all!! Clean feeling,breath freshening,whitening & relief from pain & sensitivity!! This had to be one of my favorite missions from Smiley360!! I have tried so many other brands & they never seemed to take away the pain of sensitivity.They say use for 2 weeks for noticeable results, but after the 1st use I felt relief & comfort while eating & drinking hot or cold foods & beverages. I passed along 2 more of my samples to family... but they are NOT getting my full sized tube!!! No way hose' !!!  The summer is here & I am eating ice cream ALL summer long ,with no worries or discomfort!  My teeth feel & look much better ! 

ARM & HAMMER® Sensitive Toothpaste is available in three varieties:
  • ARM & HAMMER® Sensitive Whitening
  • ARM & HAMMER® Sensitive Freshening
  • ARM & HAMMER® Sensitive Multi-Protection


Do you like to sample new & existing products,share your opinions-reviews, or connect with Brands?
Wouldn't you like to be a part of the Smiley360 Community?  Well you can be !! Simply SIGN UP complete your profile & check your account on a regular basis for sample opportunities..... they will also email you surveys to see if you qualify for upcoming missions... so keep an eye out!!



Be Heard,Be Happy!!


You can also find Smiley360.com on FACEBOOK & TWITTER ...be a part of the community  :)



2 comments:

  1. I just tried this for the first time the other day and I love it.. Normal toothpastes make my teeth hurt as soon as it touches my teeth because I have such sensitive teeth but this didnt do that. I will most likely be buying this toothpaste next :D

    ReplyDelete