I'm excited to introduce to you one of my Favorite Dish's :
Tabanero Jalapeno Cheddar Bread ! The Recipe Demands the attention of any one who enjoy's cooking and Eating !!
- What you will Need :
- one Box Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix
- 8 Thinly sliced Jalapeno's
- 3 cups cheddar cheese
- 1 white onion finely chopped
- 2 Brown Egg's
- 1/3 Cup of milk
- 2 teaspoon's of sugar
- 6-8 Teaspoons Tabanero sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/2 Teaspoon red pepper
- Preparation for this dish : you will need one greased cast iron skillet and one large mixing bowl .. Mix all of your dry Ingredient's First, followed by your liquid ingredient's and veggies. Mix well and then add your cheese to the mixture.
This is what the consistency of the batter will look like
- Then pour into a Greased Cast Iron Skillet
- and Bake for 25 to 30 Min's
- Tooth Pic test to make sure Its completely Baked and enjoy !!!! Im 100% sure your family and friend's will enjoy this and be Talking about this recipe for along time..