Friday, October 7, 2011

Seventh Generation Green Products


Seventh Generation knows your home is your world!! For more than 20 years, they have been the nation's most trusted brand of household cleaning and personal-care products. Their products are healthy and safe for the air, the surfaces, the fabrics, the pets, and the people within your home — and for the community and environment outside of it. Seventh Generation believes in sustainable business, and dedicates 10% of its profits to non-profit community, environmental, health, and responsible business organizations working for positive change.


So many products!!




Green Cleaners & Disinfectants
Laundry Detergent
Dishwashing Soap
Hand Wash
Baby Diapers & Wipes
Tampons & Pads
Toilet Paper
Tissues
Paper Towels
Napkins
Trash Bags


I had the pleasure of being able to sample a few of the Seventh Generation products through the Green Moms Meet Organization,of which I am a Mom Ambassador,& I must say that the dish liquid is one of my favorites!! This dishliquid is free of harsh cleaning agents,very gentle yet VERY effective!! I put it to the test...I used the Free & Clear dish liquid to clean a left over skillet in which I had previuosly scrambled eggs in the morning before. Let me tell you...with hardly no effort or scouring pad I was able to get my skillet perfectly clean in a matter of seconds!!! I must say ...That it is AMAZING!!! If you would like to try it for yourself to see it's effects, you can do so this month!! This month on Seventh Generations Facebook Page you can get a Free Sample !! Make sure to keep an eye on their page for when the available times to get your sample are posted!!




No comments:

Post a Comment